According to Forrester Research, 50% of all online sales are lost
because consumers can’t find content!
- They can’t afford to hire copywriters on a regular basis
- They find it hard to be consistent
- They find it hard to engage with the people they most want to reach
- They struggle to come up with fresh content ideas
- They use the spray and pray approach to content creation and distribution
As a content marketing strategist with more than 20 years experience in marketing communications, I have seen the marketing field change and grow into something completely different to what it was 20 years ago. Today’s consumers are savvy, time poor and connected online. They are comparing prices on their phones while in the store and they are researching before they buy. They don’t want to be manipulated or tricked into buying. They want to be nurtured and informed, entertained and educated. This presents a huge challenge to small business owners who wear many hats, but it’s a challenge you can take on and excel at if you have the right training, tools and strategies for your business!
You will know if you’re successful when people regularly call you out of the blue ready to buy, when you attract more pre-qualified prospects to your mailing list, when you are able to track conversions from your content! If marketing is a stumbling block for you, I’d love to help!
Engage My Team
The spray and pray approach to social media, email and content marketing does not get results. My mantra is “Strategy First. Results Next.”
- If there is a gap in your lead generation system, that can lead to poor results.
- If you’re focused on the wrong market, that can lead to a disconnect between your brand and the people you want to reach.
- If you are focusing too much on self-promotional advertising rather than brand storytelling and community engagement, that can lead to higher marketing costs and poor ROI
- If you’re inconsistent and tactical in your approach to marketing, that can lead to wasting precious time on activity over productivity.
As a designer, writer and researcher with more than 20 years experience in marketing communications, I am uniquely placed to provide actionable strategy that is based on brand analysis, thorough marketplace research, and creative ideas that are a fit for your target market.
Contact me on +61 0438898706 to talk about your content marketing needs or visit here for more info on my mentoring, training and content marketing management retainers.
Access advanced small business content marketing training and mentoring, resources and done-with-you content creation support on a monthly basis via the Brilliant Content Mastermind Portal. Stay tuned for updates on Twitter by following me @casmccullough or visit my main website here: casmccullough.com to sign up for updates, check out podcast episodes for my two podcasts: Your Brilliant Un-Career and Brilliant Content Ideas, my bestselling book on small business content marketing and my blog featuring many articles on content marketing.